Full-Time CampT Teacher
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Education - Excluding Post Secondary
Trinity Child Development Center
Huntsville, AL 35802
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting teachers and administration, working in classrooms, housekeeping duties and assisting with daily activities
Work with primarily 6yr old to 12yr old children, others as needed
- Must be reliable and dependable and be able to work the entire months of June and July.
- Work between 7:00am and 5:30pm Monday-Friday
- Pass DHR background check and acquire CPR certification
- Must be 19 years old or older
- Must work well solo and as a team
- We are a faith-based preschool
- We are a DHR licensed facility
- Experience with early childhood education preferred
- This is a temporary position with the possibility of being permanent in August for the 2020/2021 school year
- Initial contact will be through email
- Initial interview will be throughZoom
Job Type: Full-time
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Early Childhood Education, DHR suitability, CPR certificate preferred
Loading some great jobs for you...