Right at Home Birmingham is looking for part-time LPNs and RNs. Job Summary
Performs nursing care to patient in accordance with an established plan of care in accordance with Right at Home policies and procedures and all other laws and relevant professional standards.
1. Furnishes services in accordance with Agency policies and the State Nurse Practice Act.
2. Prepares and records clinical notes and progress notes.
3. Observes and reports any signs or symptoms indicative of changes in conditions of the patient and family situation to the Nursing Supervisor and documents such reports and observations in the clinical record.
4. Performs assigned nursing procedures, including administration of treatments and medications, in the care of the pa-tient, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act and the Plan of Care.
5. Prepares equipment and materials for treatments observing aseptic technique as required.
6. Assists the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
7. Assists with the rehabilitation of patients according to the patient care plan.
8. Consults the Nursing Supervisor in making judgments or decisions regarding care and treatments. Associated topics: license, licensed, licensed vocational nurse, lpn, mtp, nurse ii, practical, practical nurse, practical nurse lpn, vocational
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.