Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on projects and programs that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to improve the present, invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an endless drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Associate Logistics Planner. This position will be located at our Technology Services Sector in Huntsville, AL.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's SEMA program.
The selected candidate will work in a fast paced environment.
The Logistics Planner will provide material control and spare analysis, supply chain support obsolescence and risk assessment issues. This position manages Northrop Grumman and Government's Equipment and supply to field sites and works hand-in-hand with engineering, production, procurement, and the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Analyze technical data and reports to determine spares and support equipment provisioning requirements.
* Review spare and equipment depletion analysis in order to provide specific recommendations for spare/repair parts
and support equipment positioning.
* Manage and control the asset location and allocation of customer inventories and other related Contractor Acquired Property (CAP) and Government Furnished Equipment (GFE).
* Forecast and manage budget systems as requested
* Consistently monitor inventory and material allocations for accuracy.
* Generate inventory reports on stock usage, location changes, and core tracking; including Return Material
* Authorizations (RMA) and facilitation of Military Standard Requisitioning and Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP).
* Identify and manage component hardware and software configurations.
* Initiate material procurement and manage procurement processing.
* Monitor equipment for DMSMS/Obsolescence issues.
* Coordinate processing of Jurisdiction Classification Requests (JCR) for import/export of equipment IAW United States
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
* Be majoring in or having majored in Business Management, Supply Chain or related program
* Be completing or has completed their degree (Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD) from an accredited institution
* Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
* Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
* Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
* Have an Active Secret Clearance or higher
* Experience working with Aircraft Maintenance and Parts Manuals
* Experience procuring goods and services for aircraft fleet maintenance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.