Software Integration Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to:
-Installation and configuration of Linux and Windows HW platforms from the OS up to the C2BMC developed applications.
-Documentation and verification of all installation and configuration steps in documentation to be delivered to the customer.
-Develop installation scripts to automate the system installation.
- Develop test plans/procedures for software integration test conduct, be responsible for integration/execution, detailed data analysis, and preparation of software test reports.
-Coordinate execution of SW integration tests to verify system operation.
- Work with software developers as needed to help diagnose and identify the root cause of problems found during software integration. Submit problem reports for errors found.
- Responsible for implementing all Information Assurance directives on the systems to include running IA scans.
- Task and coordinate daily integration activities with other local team members. Basic Qualifications:
***ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED**
Security+ Certification required prior to starting
MUST have previous experience in the integration of separate software components into a single system.
Demonstrated experience integrating complex applications on Windows and/or Unix/Linux platforms.
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows system administration including installing and configuring systems from the OS level up.
Experience with VMWare installation and systems administration.
Experience with Information Assurance policies and procedures and the ability to apply IA requirements to an existing system.
Experience with PowerShell/Bash/Korn scripting languages (developing, debugging and maintaining). Desired Skills:
- Hands on experience with DoD integration processes, Agile and DevOps methodologies and automated test tools.
- Ability to read and troubleshoot application source code a plus
- Familiarity with Java and object oriented development a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to change.
- Experience with VM Horizon View a plus.
- Use of Git Version Control System
- Knowledge/expertise in the C2BMC concept of operations and user interface
- Experience writing installation manuals. Must be able to write clear, concise system installation and configuration instructions.
-Good communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with software developers, system administrators, and analysis and test engineers.
Loading some great jobs for you...