More About the Role:
Responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives. Duties may include ensuring that all functions run within scope, time and budget constraints. Interfaces with task and function leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel.
What You'll Get to Do:
* NASA Center primary point of contact for meeting end user IT service level agreements at your location.
* Interact daily with subcontractors performing end user desktop, mobile and print services.
* Initial escalation point for customers regarding service issues/questions.
* Review tickets in Service Now to ensure service is delivered within the agreed upon time frames.
* Work with subcontract vendors to ensure staffing levels are maintained at the Center, review resumes, conduct interviews and approve new subcontract hires.
* Interact with Enterprise Service Delivery Manager and Center Operations Manager to escalate customer/performance/staffing issues.
* Interact Center Technical Manager (CTM) and other government points of contacts.
* Provide monthly reporting on Center metrics, discuss with CTM any exceptions to monthly metrics.
* Other duties as assigned.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Requires a BA Degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
* Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Proven written and oral communication skills.
* Previous experience leading a large group of subcontractors to deliver IT services.
* Experience interacting with senior level managers and customers.
* Experience working in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
Leidos is a Fortune 500? information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 31,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.17 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2017. (NYSE: LDOS) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Associated topics: cyber, directory service, information system, ip, ipv4, oracle, script, server, software, troubleshoot