Employment Type: Full-Time
Interweave Technologies is a leader in the computer, cabling, and technology service field. Interweave is looking to add great members to its organization. As part of the Interweave team, you will share in the responsibilities for projects from planning to completion. We are passionate about focusing on our customers by weaving together the right products, great people, and world-class service.
Our customers are in an aggressive growth mode and looking for strong installation teams to hit the ground running on new projects. Our customers range from large companies with a national footprint to smaller local companies who all need our support in the installation field.
If you are looking for a company whose core values are Passion, Family, Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Customer Focus, come join Interweave Technologies.
Project Manager – Job Description:
Responsible for all aspects of the projects to ensure that customer expectations are met. Manage the team to ensure that all projects are completed on time, on budget, and consistent with Interweave’s values. Work with the executive team to develop long term strategy to increase the value for Interweave and our national customers.
- Provide initial customer contact to assess the SOW, schedule, and resources necessary to successfully complete a project.
- Prepare a complete quote for the selected project with a detailed review of plans, specifications, and bid form.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards within boundaries of Interweave Management and Customer specifications.
- Supervise the preparation of all orders on the project. Negotiate all change orders on the project.
- Monitor activities in conjunction to ensure the project is being built on schedule, and within budget.
- Investigate any potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures within company guidelines, and under executive supervision.
- Manage financial aspects of projects (progress billing, equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain a good relationship with customers and partners.
- Review any documentation prepared by the Assistant Project Manager before submission.
- Represent Interweave in project meetings.
- Supervise the assistant PM’s and Tier 1’s.
- Verify team has completed the required tasks and documentation.
- Supervise and approve the selection of vendors, materials, equipment, and field technicians.
- Develop cost savings for all assigned projects.
- Evaluate vendors and field technicians.
- Update the ticketing system with appropriate data.
- Central communication point with customers and team members.
- Update/Maintain quality and safety programs and ensure they are being followed throughout the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Project Management role, preferred experience in the low voltage cabling and electrical industry.
- Education: High school, (GED equivalent) or higher. A college education will be given preference.
- Preferences will be given to candidates with BICSI level and manufacturer certifications.
- Successful management of a $1 million project a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of safety protocols and procedures.
- Experience with Email, Excel, Word, Google Docs, Dropbox, and an aptitude to learn other software packages as required.
- Ability to understand and follow standard operating policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance.
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position.
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive, and effective team player.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary.
- Exercise the highest ethical standards.
- Some travel is required.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and non-negligent driving record.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check as a condition of employment.
- Health and Dental insurance.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Personal Time.
Loading some great jobs for you...