- ENTERPRISE MEDICAL SERVICES
Healthcare - Physician
707 Kingsley Dr
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Urologist Needed in Central Alabama
Central Alabama hospital is in need of a Urologist.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in urology for consideration
- Hospital employed
- Call is shared with four urologists resulting in 1:5 call.
- They have an extensive Da Vinci robotic program that is led by an employed urologist.
- Competitive base salary and opportunity for quarterly wRVU based production bonuses.
- Benefits include $5,000 CME, license, dues, etc. allowance, individual health insurance, life, and disability provided with family coverage and dental optional.
- Hospital-sponsored 403(b) retirement plan with partial match based on prior year financials.
- Join a 60 provider multi-specialty clinic
- Work out of a 344 bed tertiary hospital providing a wide continuum of inpatient services with a fully developed ambulatory service line on campus.
Birmingham, Alabama, Atlanta, Georgia, many recreational lakes and the most beautiful Gulf beaches in the U.S. are within easy driving distance of this modern, southern city.
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.