An established facility in Alabama is currently in search of a maternal fetal medicine/perinatology physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with high-risk consults and ultrasound interpretation. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with 1:3 call and the physician will see 20 - 30 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified and have an AL state medical license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: AL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Charting: 20 - 30 patients per day
- Procedures: High-risk consults and ultrasound interpretation
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, pyschiatrist